Arcadia wi-fi cost

barriead

Hi, Just wondering if there are any Ship wi-fi offers while Cruising?

Given the moans and groans surrounding the pricey new wi-fi system cost it occurred to me that there might be some temptation to offer "on board special" promotions to increase uptake.

I am sort of assuming the wi-fi on board Arcadia will have migrated to the new system by now....even though I was assured by c/s a few months back that it would still be minutes as opposed to days when we sail on October 22nd.:)

Hi, Just wondering if there are any Ship wi-fi offers while Cruising?

Given the moans and groans surrounding the pricey new wi-fi system cost it occurred to me that there might be some temptation to offer "on board special" promotions to increase uptake.

I am sort of assuming the wi-fi on board Arcadia will have migrated to the new system by now....even though I was assured by c/s a few months back that it would still be minutes as opposed to days when we sail on October 22nd.:)

I didn't see any 'daily specials' etc whilst on our Britannia cruise earlier this month & certainly no sign of the old 'minutes' package.

We only bought the £12.50 / 24 hour package twice on a 14 day cruise whereas I'd have purchased the old 240 mins or whatever it was for £62.50. I just used to draft my emails off line & send them once logged on, spending about 10 mins a time actually logged in.

That said I found the signal to be pretty good on Britannia & (in my experience anyway) didn't have any issues using the internet.

Enjoy your cruise.

Joan