Accessible large interior staterooms Koningsdam

Dayspring

I would slao ask this on the HAL board here. There is one person who always travels in the large insides, and I believe she now uses a scooter. If she has been on K-dam, it will be in one of those cabins...EM

It's possible that Essiemom is referring to me, as I meet all those criteria of sailing HAL, always in a large inside, and now use a scooter on board.

I was booked for an accessible inside on the Koningsdam for the October. It would have been the first time I had an accessible cabin, as on every other ship there are some cabins that are large enough, even with my rented scooter; getting through the doorways wasn't a problem.

From what I could see on the deckplans, the Koningsdam has no similar cabins, so the accessible one was it. I reviewed the features of the cabin with the Future Cruise Consultant in advance, and it seemed quite adequate; at least as large as my preferred cabins on the other ships. It would have the additional features of the roll-in shower and wider door that those cabins lack.

I had booked a cabin on Gershwin Deck, mid-ship on a short cross passageway.

I decided to cancel the cruise for reasons having nothing to do with the cruise itself, so won't be able to give a report on the cabin. Sorry, but I hope the little I do know is a help.