Do we need to carry around our sailcard?

tbmrt

Nobody ever asked to see our sailcard when signing for bills. All they did was ask for our room number. However, you do need your sail card to get back into your room, so you do need to carry it around with you.

Make sure to review your room portfolio while on board. Somebody was signing beers to our room number and we would not have known if we didn't look at our portfolio.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

The only time I've ever needed my card was to open the room door and to leave ship and come back on board. Maybe one time when we bought something fairly expensive in the gift shop. When we're on board we just normally make sure one of us has our card so we can get back in the room. Never an issue.

Nobody ever asked to see our sailcard when signing for bills. All they did was ask for our room number. However, you do need your sail card to get back into your room, so you do need to carry it around with you.

Make sure to review your room portfolio while on board. Somebody was signing beers to our room number and we would not have known if we didn't look at our portfolio.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I hope it was an honest mistake by that person. I hope the bar staff was alerted, and if the person tried it again, they would have been gently taken aside for a conversation about it.