Carnival Miracle Review Pre cruise

Here is the 1st video clip for our upcoming cruise leaving this Saturday Oct. 8th on the Carnival Miracle. We will be doing several videos throughout the cruise and putting together a full review once we return. You can subscribe and follow for more on you tube .....

• 1 month later...

Your first 2 videos were very helpful. We are in Tempe and are cruising in March on the Miracle out of Long Beach. We also plan to drive in the morning of our sail date.

We will not have any priority boarding, so I don't see any reason to leave before 5 or 6 am - getting us there by 1:00 or so. We have an extra 30 minutes and have to get through the beginning of Phx rush hour, and are traveling with 2 young adults who may not be as enthusiastic about the early hour as your Matthew was. Regardless of when we get there, I don't think we will be able to get on before 2:30 at the very earliest.

It seems that you were able to walk from the parking garage to the ship - how long should we plan for that?

Do you have any other advise for AZ people planning to make the trip by car? I know to fill up on the AZ side of the border before we get into Cali, but anything else you can suggest would be great. You are clearly experienced cruisers.