PLEASE Help Reflection Sky Suite 1665

kbmr

Someone/anyone please help me. I've booked Sky Suite 1665 on the Reflection for the NYE sailing. I'm just finding out now, through reviews on CC that the balcony has a partially obstructed view. What.....,I'm disappointed that I wasn't informed of this when I booked. Would some kind soul out there please tell me just how intrusive the window washing equipment is. Love the location, love the room, don't love paying bucu bucks for a bad view. Help!

By googling the ship & cabin # I found a photo-not a great photo but something. Also found pictures of the window washing equipment by a sky suite on a different celebrity ship & deck but by the corner suite. That will give you an idea of how much obstruction there is.

The window washing equipment is on deck 10.

I know it is on 10 on the Solstice, Eclipse & Equinox. But the Reflection isn't quite the small as those. I found a picture of what is labeled Refection with cabin numbers on the aft port side & the window washing equipment is on Deck 11. So that may be one of the difference with the Reflection and some of the other ships.

THANKS Everyone for responding. I did research my little heart out on this one and found conflicting information online, specifically pictures that were posted. I called Celebrity and they do not show this suite as having an obstructed view. All that being said, I changed to 8347 and my son to 8340 so we could both be on the same deck. Worked out afterall, thanks again to everyone who responded!!!

I know it is on 10 on the Solstice, Eclipse & Equinox. But the Reflection isn't quite the small as those. I found a picture of what is labeled Refection with cabin numbers on the aft port side & the window washing equipment is on Deck 11. So that may be one of the difference with the Reflection and some of the other ships.

We did stay in one of the corner ones on desk 10 and the equipment was not a real issue other than the fact that in heavy seas, the was a little noise from it. It is on the side of the ship and does not interrupt your views to the rear.

I keep forgetting that the Reflection is different from the rest of the fleet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk