Which Port Canaveral Hotels offer parking voucher

noleswin

• 2 months later...

February 28 .....

a couple of hotels have confirmed this when asked ....

no 'announcement' from the port of course ....

passenger counts are WAY up with the arrival of new and larger ships ..... parking revenue is up ... no need to offer low price to get people in to the port's garages ... off site places have raised prices (still way less then the port) and are full to overflowing ...

Edited by Capt_BJ

so long as the program is in place

you get the coupon WITH a stay ......

for you, look at off site places Park n Cruise and Park Port Canaveral

CAPT BJ,

Do you know if we can book online then ask for the voucher when we get there? Going in January. Thanks

Do you know if we can book online then ask for the voucher when we get there? Going in January. Thanks

I read closely at the fine print on that voucher program, it says "Please note that you cannot use this voucher when pre-paying for parking"

I just cancelled my online prepay parking and found a hotel Comfort Inn & Suites for this December Christmas cruise (I called to confirm that they are still passing out voucher until next March)

My cruise starts on Friday December 23rd at Cruise Terminal#1 Port Canaveral. There should be available parking space at the garage next to Terminal 1 on that day without reservation right? Comments anyone?

Thanks

Edited by StrikeEagle

dunno

why not call or e-mail the hotel and ask?

Agreed. I did this and the hotel staff confirmed that i did not need to book at a special rate...just ask for the voucher when I get there. Of course, I sail on February 26, so THAT may be an issue.

I have 2 questions:

1) is the price for parking the same with pre-paid vs. drive up (before the voucher discount) ?

2) If you are not doing the pre-paid, when do you pay? When you drive up to the garage on embarkation day or when you returned from the cruise and drive out ?

Thanks

Edited by StrikeEagle

Thanks for the list, I had found it on the Port Canaveral website before. When I went to print it today, I could not find reference to it on their website and I was afraid they had discontinued the program.

From their parking web site this is shown highlight in red.

"**The hotel discount parking voucher program will no longer be available after February 28, 2017**"

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Directions-Parking

Edited by StrikeEagle

I have 2 questions:

1) is the price for parking the same with pre-paid vs. drive up (before the voucher discount) ?

2) If you are not doing the pre-paid, when do you pay? When you drive up to the garage on embarkation day or when you returned from the cruise and drive out ?

Thanks

Just answered my own questions by calling the Port parking directly.

1) same price

2) pay when you arrive

Also confirmed that they still accepting discount voucher up to Feb 28, 2017

Edited by StrikeEagle