Cost of Drink Package

jkneern

Since I booked my up coming cruise, the drink package has changed prices 3 times that I know of. When we booked there were 2 or 3 different types of packages, then it went to 1- the ultimate drink package. In my cruise planner it was offered at $44 + 18% last week. Wasn't sure if I wanted to purchase it so I waited. Today in my cruise planner the Ultimate drink package is listed at-

"For a limited time only" $48 + 18%. So my question is......What is the real price of the package??? If these are special offers and the price keeps changing.

Since I booked my up coming cruise, the drink package has changed prices 3 times that I know of. When we booked there were 2 or 3 different types of packages, then it went to 1- the ultimate drink package. In my cruise planner it was offered at $44 + 18% last week. Wasn't sure if I wanted to purchase it so I waited. Today in my cruise planner the Ultimate drink package is listed at-

"For a limited time only" $48 + 18%. So my question is......What is the real price of the package??? If these are special offers and the price keeps changing.

The real price is whatever is listed in your cruise planner, so it sounds like right now the price of the package is $48 plus gratuity. If you buy on board it will likely be somewhere between $55 and $61 per day plus gratuity. Just like with anything else, prices can change and fluctuate, but the current price is listed in your cruise planner.

Here is the info I have..

Effect Sept 16th.

The new drink package options are:

Deluxe Beverage Package ($55 a day excluding 18% gratuity): Unlimited cocktails, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, premium coffee, tea, and bottled water – plus a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100. This package includes drinks with a value of up to $12. For guests that would like to enjoy a beverage over that threshold, a $12 credit will be applied towards the beverage of choice and guests will be required to pay the balance.

Refreshment Package ($26 a day excluding gratuity): Enjoy our entire selection of premium coffees and teas, bottled water, fresh-squeezed juices, nonalcoholic cocktails, plus fountain soda and free Coca-Cola® souvenir cup.

Classic Soda Package ($8.50 a day excluding gratuity): Quench your thirst for just a few dollars a day with unlimited fountain soda refills and receive a free Coca-Cola® souvenir cup.

Evian Bottled Water Package: Two options available for guests

• $39 excluding gratuity: Entitles passengers to 12 one liter bottles of evian® Natural Spring Water

• $69 excluding gratuity: Entitles passengers to 24 one liter bottles of evian® Natural Spring Water

So the above is your base price and promotions / discounts from 20-30% are floating around. Happy Cruising..

Edited by SConnolly

• 4 months later...
are the protein, fruit, and veggie smoothies served at Solarium ($7.50 each) includes in the standard refreshment package or only the deluxe?

The Refreshment and Deluxe packages include the same non-alcoholic beverages.