Left pictures in cabin

loppster

Just got back from a great cruise on the Triumph and our friends realized they left some of their pictures in the cabin. Our friend purchased pictures early in the cruise and placed them on the shelf above the tv so she could put them with others she was going to buy. Needless to say, she forgot them and is upset about it.

Other than calling the lost and found and guest care team, is there any other way for her to retrieve these photos?

Thanks in advance!

I think the best way is to call guest services. They will contact the ship, and if the photos are still there (or returned by the current cruisers in the cabin), they will be mailed to your friend.

If you cannot recover the pics I wonder if you can get a hold of pixels and have them mail you some duplicates. I am sure they keep the purchased photos on file for the people who want re-prints.

If you cannot recover the pics I wonder if you can get a hold of pixels and have them mail you some duplicates. I am sure they keep the purchased photos on file for the people who want re-prints.

Unfortunately they're deleted every cruise.

I think the best way is to call guest services. They will contact the ship, and if the photos are still there (or returned by the current cruisers in the cabin), they will be mailed to your friend.

In a month or so, after they are sent to the main office in Miami, I left my Ipad in my cabin on September 10th, was told on that day they did find it and was sent to lost and found, I have contacted the Diamond desk and it is now a month later and still no word from guest services or anyone, still waiting.