Comfort Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach

leno

We stayed there for one night before our cruise. If you can get a decent price it is okay for a short stay. I wouldn't stay there again myself. We prefer the Courtyard by Marriott which is close by. We had young noisy people in the room next to us which was not the hotels fault. The metal entrance door to our room was filthy and didn't close properly. The wifi never worked the whole time we were there. Even in the lobby. They had a wired computer in the lobby that I finally used. They tried to say the wifi was fine and must be my device but other guests had the same problem. The hot tub was cold and the jets didn't work. We didn't eat in the restaurant so I'm not sure how that is. It is within walking distance to the beach and restaurants. The grounds were kept up and the room itself was okay but there are nicer places for not much more money.

Has anyone stayed here? Looking at renting a car and driving from Orlando to this hotel and leaving car there for cruise. Just want to be sure the hotel is a good one.

Why leave a rented car at the hotel while you cruise? :confused: Why not return the car - avoid the fees and risk to the car - and then rent another car post cruise? ;)

My friends and I booked it for our cruise in December. It looks decent enough for 1 night.

I agree with John, why pay for a car that your not gonna use? I'll be cruising again in July and I booked a car for 1 night to do things while we're there but will be returning it the next day of the cruise. You'll save a lot of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't really comment on the hotel but I agree with returning the rental car before your cruise. We do this all the time. We rent from Budget at MCO and return at Cocoa Beach. We drop everyone and their luggage at the port (very easy) and then one of us returns the car and takes the shuttle back to the port. Shuttle is free. On the return if we have a same day flight we arrange transportation to the airport through a private company or the ship. Depends on how many are travelling with us.

Their transportation to and from the port is excellent. Breakfast is quite good. Rooms are okay but not fancy. Parking is okay but can be crowded when the hotel is full. Pool is small but fine for kids. I have stayed here several times and it is great value for the dollar. Book early as rates go up. Very easy walk to the beach.