Carnival Sunshine Interior Spa rooms

klaner22

Just off Carnival Sunshine. We were in cabin 11001 - spa interior. Room was very quiet and it is big. May not look bigger on floor plan but our cabin steward said it's the size of a balcony - without the balcony. We were skeptical of the room but we loved it. 02fffb08884e213a915723eb628389a3.jpg7afb5abc6b69afdd38331d2cf7558d8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should consider adding your photos to shipcabins dot com

• 1 month later...
I'll make sure to take some and post them when we get back. We are very excited to be on the ship and see the room.

Hi Sand_and_ Sun. Do you have any pictures of cabin 11001 from your February trip? Appreciate it. thanks.

Recently stayed in 11005 - 11001 pics do appear that it's a more spacious interior - I'll book that one next time!

11th floor spa room was a perfect location. Steps away from the Serenity Deck and Pool, one flight down to the spa, gym, locker room and thermal suite. Note that there is no hot tub in the thermal suite as is shown on the website.

There are only 2 elevators servicing the 11th deck. We almost always walked down to the 10th to catch elevators and often had to climb 1 floor getting back. Same for the 12th deck.

2 classes are include (Pilates and yoga) per person. Spin and Boot Camp were not included.

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the photos, so glad I got this cabin.

Did you have trouble finding an outlet for the CPAP? I imagine you used the one for the lamp, but in the picture they both are lit.

Thanks for all the information, now my wait begins.

• 4 months later...
Just off Carnival Sunshine. We were in cabin 11001 - spa interior. Room was very quiet and it is big. May not look bigger on floor plan but our cabin steward said it's the size of a balcony - without the balcony. We were skeptical of the room but we loved it. 02fffb08884e213a915723eb628389a3.jpg7afb5abc6b69afdd38331d2cf7558d8c.jpg24c00594e12a1fa93e4aac15198662ac.jpg

Thank you for the pictures. We have this cabin booked for next June and can't wait to go! Looks very spacious.

Have never done the SPA before but was thinking about week long passes for the Sunshine and wondering if it was worth it . The cruise has 4 sea days. I do not even know what is available if I get the week long pass.

We had an interior spa cabin recently. We had 2 full sea days (and 4 port days). I booked it "just in case" the weather was bad, or the lido was crowded....insurance that we would have a place to sit. It only cost something like $100 more than the regular interior. I went there once....due to the fact that we had beautiful weather. There are heated lounges, sauna rooms etc...but no "pools". Actually...I used it once. DH didn't even bother. But, with 4 sea days you'll probably get more use out of it.

• 2 months later...
As usual balcony snobs (well I am) we had decided on an inside room for our sunshine NE?Canada cruise due to having 4 ports. To help my anxiety about not being able to get outside I decided on booking a spa inside. We had 10118 - it was awesome!! loved the easy access - to serenity and lido.

Do you have any pictures on 10118 to share? We are trying to decide between that one and 11001.

I will be in a Inside spa room on carnival Sunshine Dec 31(10133) and can't wait!!! I wish someone else stayed in this room and have pictures.

Enjoy! That is another room we had considered. We were considering 10133, 10118, and 11001. We decided to go with 11001.