Boarding Time

ucmino

I have to be out of my hotel at noon, so I'll get a taxi and head over to the Pan Am dock then. According to my E-Docs, I have open boarding which will begin at noon, with last call at 7 PM. I enjoy being aboard ship before everyone is boarded, and its been three years since I've been aboard a Jewell class ship, so I'll get my bearings. Your E-docs will give you a time for boarding, listed in the "At the Pier section". Whether NCL will insist on that time is unknown;)

I have to be out of my hotel at noon, so I'll get a taxi and head over to the Pan Am dock then. According to my E-Docs, I have open boarding which will begin at noon, with last call at 7 PM. I enjoy being aboard ship before everyone is boarded, and its been three years since I've been aboard a Jewell class ship, so I'll get my bearings. Your E-docs will give you a time for boarding, listed in the "At the Pier section". Whether NCL will insist on that time is unknown;)

looking forward to meeting you and Waz. Have you stayed at El Convento before? Am having buyers remorse for not staying there....

looking forward to meeting you and Waz. Have you stayed at El Convento before? Am having buyers remorse for not staying there....

We've been to San Juan a half dozen times and stayed in Cantado, but have been in the Convento several times, and always wanted to stay there next time we embarked in OSJ. So for our 20th anniversary, we decided we would fly in a couple of days early, and enjoy the ambiance of a building from the 16th century. We are so looking forward to next week, first the hotel followed by two weeks on the Gem, and meeting all our fellow cruisers.:D When are you coming in?