Royal Caribbean rep?

Has this happened to you? I got an email from an RCI rep giving me her phone number and email address and telling me that she's been assigned to be my personal rep. Anything I'd like to do with RCI in future should go through her, including if I want to change our already booked cruise for next year. And if we wanted to change that reservation while on board another cruise, we should be sure to give her name add our agent. I did ask her if she could arrange for us to have a table close to a window on our upcoming Brilliance TA. No response at all. Do you know if this is legit? It looks good but do far she has not been particularly helpful. Does she get anything out of being our 'agent'??

I have also received one of these emails.

I have also had the same results when emailing, and even calling our "rep". Has anyone ever gotten one of these emails, and actually got someone who was responsive?

Yes, it is legit. I have gotten them from RCCL and Celebrity. I have even gotten telephone calls from them on my home phone number

But I have found that if I do call them and they do not answer and I leave a message, most times they do not get back to me. So I'm not sure what the point is if they don't respond back.

I have also received one of these emails.

I have also had the same results when emailing, and even calling our "rep". Has anyone ever gotten one of these emails, and actually got someone who was responsive?

YES, in 2008 I received a phone call from a rep. She is awesome and I have been booking with her ever since. I have 2 cruises booked with her now. I also have a Celebrity rep and she too is awesome. Each goes out of her way to make certain I have the best cabin in the class I choose, check with supervisors for information I request and overall make my cruises the best they can be.

Hi I also had gotten an e-mail and a phone call on the same thing. I immediately called Royal Caribbean and asked if the person worked for them and they said yes, but I have not used the person I would call Royal Caribbean directly.

The reason if you are contacted is because you may have been surfing on there website a lot which was the case for me when I was trying to figure out and plan my next cruise.

Has this happened to you? I got an email from an RCI rep giving me her phone number and email address and telling me that she's been assigned to be my personal rep. Anything I'd like to do with RCI in future should go through her, including if I want to change our already booked cruise for next year. And if we wanted to change that reservation while on board another cruise, we should be sure to give her name add our agent. I did ask her if she could arrange for us to have a table close to a window on our upcoming Brilliance TA. No response at all. Do you know if this is legit? It looks good but do far she has not been particularly helpful. Does she get anything out of being our 'agent'??

Hi I also had gotten an e-mail and a phone call on the same thing. I immediately called Royal Caribbean and asked if the person worked for them and they said yes, but I have not used the person I would call Royal Caribbean directly.

The reason if you are contacted is because you may have been surfing on there website a lot which was the case for me when I was trying to figure out and plan my next cruise.

That makes sense, they have been trolling my browsing history and directing email and even facebook ads directly to me.