Caribbean Tour Operator Recommendations

Niclia

We're off on a Caribbean cruise in just a few weeks and have been looking at what to do where. We were going to book a number of shore excursions through the cruise line but have discovered that the majority are on minibuses and that seat belts aren't a legal requirement on a lot of the islands... We're travelling with a 3, nearly 4 year old, and I'm not happy for her to be in a minibus without a seat belt.

We're going to start looking at private tours so does anyone have any recommendations for the following islands?:

Barbados

Grenada

St Lucia

Dominica

Ideally, we're looking for a company who can provide a child car seat as well (although not necessary as we have a booster we can use) but they must have seatbelts! Do you have any recommendations??? We're mainly looking at short island tours with the exception of St Lucia where we're looking for a full day tour.

Thanks for your help with this!

We're off on a Caribbean cruise in just a few weeks and have been looking at what to do where. We were going to book a number of shore excursions through the cruise line but have discovered that the majority are on minibuses and that seat belts aren't a legal requirement on a lot of the islands... We're travelling with a 3, nearly 4 year old, and I'm not happy for her to be in a minibus without a seat belt.

We're going to start looking at private tours so does anyone have any recommendations for the following islands?:

Barbados

Grenada

St Lucia

Dominica

Ideally, we're looking for a company who can provide a child car seat as well (although not necessary as we have a booster we can use) but they must have seatbelts! Do you have any recommendations??? We're mainly looking at short island tours with the exception of St Lucia where we're looking for a full day tour.

Thanks for your help with this!

I can recommend Spence Ambrose in St Lucia .. he has land and sea option booking or third trip with him this month ... have fun

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you are concerned, ask the tour operators directly. Most reputable guides should have websites with FAQs or a way to email questions prior to booking. Most private operators that we have used drive minivans and I believe that all have had working seat belts.