Who Can I Mail My "Consummate Host" Cards To?

JuneauWhatIMean

I didn't take/have the time to complete and drop off my comment cards, (all positive), onboard the Ruby last week and was wondering if anyone had an appropriate address I could mail them to. Thanks in advance! :)

I think you can have a much more positive effect on someone

working on board by naming and commending them in the email

survey.

Several people in dining have told me that the maitre d' is

dismissive of the cards, as anyone who cared to could fill

them out for themselves.

capriccio~~~Thanks for the link...you're very helpful!:)

pablo222~~~Funny you should say that. When we were exiting our cabin to disembark I handed our steward a nice tip inside a folded comment card. I don't think he saw the cash, but he wasn't overly excited about the comment card, so you may be right. ;) Then again, all of the staff look exhausted on that last morning and he had less than a month to go in his contract. I always do the email survey, so I'll just do that and save myself the trouble of mailing them. Thanks for the tip! (Pun intended.):D

~~~Alison~~~

On our last cruise I filled out the form for our stewardess, Maria. I told her I was on the way to hand them in but thought she night like to read what I wrote. After reading it she looked at me, smiled and thanked me. She said, she knows people hand them in but it is nice to put a face to the note. As well, she says, you just don't realize how much it means to us to see how our actions added to your cruise. Most of the time we just never know if the passenger liked us or not.

If you do mail it in, make sure they have your personal info. Name, date of cruise, ship, cabin number, table number etc. so that they can match up the person you are referring to. Last cruise we had two great bartenders in thh Explorers Lounge. That is a more difficult one to match up after the end of the cruise.

Edited by notentirelynormal