Boarding time

OT2Be2004

We are cruising in April out of Baltimore. It did not give me the option to select an embarkation time, but when I try to print my documents, it lists boarding time as 130-330. Is this the correct time? I am thinking I should grab FTTF while it's still available if it is!!

Thanks!!

If you are asking about choosing a staggered check in time, it may be too soon. Keep checking back, or I got an email from Carnival when the check in time was available to choose. I haven't had any problem getting the times I wanted, and I waited several weeks to choose my times. Only you can decide if FTTF is worth it to you.

FYI, You choose the time you are allowed into the port, not the time you are getting on the ship.

I would get FTTF- we used it in Baltimore last month. Please read my review of The Pride where I talk about FTTF and many other issues. Feel free to ask me any additional questions. FTTF is very limited, so if you want it get it.

We are cruising in April out of Baltimore. It did not give me the option to select an embarkation time, but when I try to print my documents, it lists boarding time as 130-330. Is this the correct time? I am thinking I should grab FTTF while it's still available if it is!!

Thanks!!

My cruise for April is not listed either so keep checking.

Thanks!!

FTTF allows you to board 5min before general boarding. It really has nothing to do with check in times. When check in time comes available, if you select the early time, you will be 5min behind FTTF in boarding. If you decide you select FTTF then you can check in at anytime, but boarding starts when the ship is ready, and in Baltimore, that is usually around noon or later

Yes. FTTF has separate check in lines and are usually very short. We've had it for our last four cruises and just walked right up to the counter. The first time we had it was on the Freedom out of Fort Lauderdale. It was the first time it was available there. We were the first ones that checked in and it was so new to them that our cards weren't in the right place. They had to hunt for them.

Edited by RWolver672