Post Cruise Transfers

visconti4

I have been searching the boards on specific info for the Pride, cruise ship to airport transfers. I hope someone can provide the answers. :) When purchasing the transfers do they handle your luggage or do you have to gather it after you disembark? Our flight is at 1:40 pm, it states for flights after 1:30 pm. Do they assign a time for the shuttle? They never ask for my flight times when I bought the tranfers, should i call Carnival ? Thanks

I can't speak specifically for the pride, but we have done post cruise transfers a couple of times. We left our luggage outside our rooms as usual. They delivered it to the airport. We collected it after we got off the transfer bus. They assigned everyone a boarding group based on flight times. Everyone doing transfers had to meet in a special location. On our last cruise it was the front theatre. Hope this helps some.

I did the transfer back to BWI from the Pride. I left my luggage out the night before, picked it up when we got off and then as you walked out the door there was a woman with a clipboard for the transfer. Because there weren't many booked it wasn't a bus but a Cadillac Escalade.

My post cruise transfer out of Miami we also had to collect our luggage and bring it with us through customs. As for flight times, ours was "no flights before 12". Our flight was 1140. I called and the lady just explained that is what they recommend, and suggested if I put in a random flight after 12 I would be fine. I did that and was at the airport in more then enough time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums