Cruise Critic Get-together - Well done

tamirpr

I participated for the first time in the CC/Carnival meet-n-greet. I have to say, I was very impressed.

We were on the Valor and had a little over 50 people show up. It was on one of our sea days at 3:00 (I think?). The cruise director Cassie came (great CD, by the way - and I never pay attention to the CDs normally). They gave away several ships on a stick and bottles of champagne. The bar was set up with free tea, coffee and juice and platters of danishes and cookies. There was not any servers, so no cash bar.

I have done a lot of M&Gs in the past, some where we paid for the M&G and some informal. I thought this was done very well and we all had a great time for the hour or so.

Edited by tamirpr

I participated for the first time in the CC/Carnival meet-n-greet. I have to say, I was very impressed.

We were on the Valor and had a little over 50 people show up. It was on one of our sea days at 3:00 (I think?). The cruise director Cassie came (great CD, by the way - and I never pay attention to the CDs normally). They gave away several ships on a stick and bottles of champagne. The bar was set up with free tea, coffee and juice and platters of danishes and cookies. There was not any servers, so no cash bar.

I have done a lot of M&Gs in the past, some where we paid for the M&G and some informal. I thought this was done very well and we all had a great time for the hour or so.

Glad to see this was well done. Cassie is one of the best CD's we have met.

So your saying this was done through "Cruise Critic" itself? I have never heard of anything that CC did on any of the ships (26 years) that I had cruised on. How do we find out if CC is going to be doing something on the ship we will be on?

Really seems to have been fun as you described. Glad it was.

So your saying this was done through "Cruise Critic" itself? I have never heard of anything that CC did on any of the ships (26 years) that I had cruised on. How do we find out if CC is going to be doing something on the ship we will be on?

This sounds like something I'd like to try in the future. How do you find out about them?

Follow this CC link:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/cruiselinel2.cfm?cruiselineid=8