Grand Suite Benefits on Serenade, Anything special?

reedl

I was recently on Majesty in a GS, and we got some champagne the first day, and a fruit basket. The rest of the days we got small treats in the room. I know there is no concierge manager on that ship.

There is a Suite/Concierge lounge on Serenade, and I know about the nighttime drinks, etc. But are there any other 'special' benefits on the Serenade like a sailaway on the bow of the ship, or the like? Tours? Anything? Free treats in the room?

What have people who have travelling in a GS gotten on the Serenade?

Thanks!

I was recently on Majesty in a GS, and we got some champagne the first day, and a fruit basket. The rest of the days we got small treats in the room. I know there is no concierge manager on that ship.

There is a Suite/Concierge lounge on Serenade, and I know about the nighttime drinks, etc. But are there any other 'special' benefits on the Serenade like a sailaway on the bow of the ship, or the like? Tours? Anything? Free treats in the room?

What have people who have travelling in a GS gotten on the Serenade?

Thanks!

I am curious too! We have a GS for our Thanksgiving cruise on the Serenade.

Treats in the room, suite and pinnacle party in a specialty restaurant, reserved seating at the shows, breakfast cooked to order at Chops, and the services of a fabulous concierge, Mario.....I know you are on our rollcall, so I know you are going this month. We recently spent 24 days on Serenade and Mario was one of the best concierges we have ever had. See you onboard.

Does the Concierge contact GS residents before the cruise? Or does that only happen for the Royal Genie level cabins on those ships?

On the Majesty there was no contact, but of course there is no concierge.

Does the Concierge contact GS residents before the cruise? Or does that only happen for the Royal Genie level cabins on those ships?

On the Majesty there was no contact, but of course there is no concierge.

We were in GS on EN and were sent a email about 4-5 days before our cruise from the Concierge.