Harmony or vista?

kcool

We have both booked! March 2017, Harmony! March 2018, Vista! From my research I think Harmony will be a much better ship in terms of entertainment, pools, and things to do. We chose Vista for the southern itinerary which Royal Caribbean's Oasis class does not sail to.

I think both ships will be amazing! :)

Sailed Vista in Europe over the summer (and booked again for Springbreak 17) and Allure a couple of years ago for Springbreak.

Definite pros and cons to both but on balance and given that Vista will likely be significantly less expensive than Harmony, I would recommend Vista.

Pool area on Vista was small but seemed to work ok. Lots of outdoor activities spread around on the upper decks so they didn't feel too crowded.

Must admit I like the entertainment options on Harmony but not enough to pay the price at the moment.

If you have specific areas that make or break a cruise for you let me know and I can try to comment on them.