Waterfront reservations on Breakaway?

Jezo

Is this possible to do?

Say we want to make a reservation for one of the restaurants with a waterfront seating area, how do we get an outside seat? Is there a way to reserve them or would we need to show up for our sitting time and then hang out until one opens up?

Make your resy's online and then call from your room to the reservations desk advise that you want outdoor seating.

We'll be booking them at the 90 day mark to at least get the general days and times set.

So at least we can wait, I don't mind that. Have you, or anyone, had luck with telling them once you are on the ship that you want to go outside to eat?

. . . So at least we can wait, I don't mind that. Have you, or anyone, had luck with telling them once you are on the ship that you want to go outside to eat?

With the possible exception of the final night of the cruise, you should have very minimal challenge getting a waterfront table for your evening dining.

They won't make guarantees, but if you have them put a note on your reservation about your preference, they can be better prepared. Any restaurant podium can add that for you once onboard.

I thought I'd be a fan of the waterfront experience, but wasn't. Different strokes, fer sure. ;)

We didn't request Waterfront (too windy on our cruise) but we did ask for window tables a few times when we showed up for our reservation. We had to wait a few minutes, but it wasn't a big deal. They were very accommodating.

OP has to be pulling a prank.

Who would actually think you can reserve a out door seat or any seat for that matter?

How would they control that on a 4000 person ship or online ?

Why wouldn't they? I live in Fl and can make a reservation and request outdoor seating.

We never had any issues being seated outside on the Escape or the Getaway for dinner. Just let them know when you get to the restaurant for your reservation that you'd like to be seated outside and they are happy to accommodate. We never waited for an outside table at any of the specialty restaurants. There actually seemed to be less people outside than inside which was weird to me. We absolutely loved eating outside [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums