Dawn Cabin 9012

Every time someone mentions a hull balcony all I can remember is the woman on her honeymoon on the Dawn and got a hull balcony without realizing it and said she stayed on the bed the whole trip and cried.

Luckily for me, I will have a good time anywhere on a ship out in the deep blue sea!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anyone ever stay in one of the forward enclosed balcony rooms on the Dawn? It seems like a real quiet place (to me) and I have no issues with the enclosed balcony as I've read some great things about it.

Just got moved to a Family Balcony at no additional charge, so won't be in an enclosed any longer.

Anyone ever stay in one of the forward enclosed balcony rooms on the Dawn? It seems like a real quiet place (to me) and I have no issues with the enclosed balcony as I've read some great things about it.

not familiar w/the forward enclosed balcony staterooms -- do you happen to know are they all forward? how far back/how many are there? and on deck 9 only? -- thanks!

not familiar w/the forward enclosed balcony staterooms -- do you happen to know are they all forward? how far back/how many are there? and on deck 9 only? -- thanks!

If you are asking about Dawn/Star, there is a thread with a picture and arrows pointing out the hull balconies so maybe try a search for "hull balcony".

If you are asking about Dawn/Star, there is a thread with a picture and arrows pointing out the hull balconies so maybe try a search for "hull balcony".

thanks for your reply, dexddd. I was able to find that 4forward -most staterooms, port & starboard, on decks 8 & 9 (Dawn) have enclosed/in-hull balcony. did my own 'research' using deck plan map (but no 'key' to indicate what 'open square' next to stateroom meant - was able to confirm that, though, in 'Ask & Answer' section on ncl.com to get info I was looking for -- happy that our deck 9 balcony is NOT one of these ;)

thanks for your help!

Edited by theampres

Just saw this, but see you found your answer. We've since got moved to a regular balcony! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]