Asia and South Africa (Princess) cruise

How often does Princess offer this 46 night itinerary? There was one in January 2016, but I can't find another on the horizon.

Looks like a nice mix of ports - Fremantle, Singapore, Phuket, Sri Lanka, Chennai (India), Maldives, Seychelles, Maputo (S. Africa), Durban (S.Africa), Port Elizabeth (S.Africa), Capetown (S.Africa) Point Des Galets and Port Louis (off Madasgar) finally Fremantle.

Has anyone done this cruise and can share their review via a link or such? This could be one for the bucket list.

Edited by Kinkacruiser

How often does Princess offer this 46 night itinerary? There was one in January 2016, but I can't find another on the horizon.

Looks like a nice mix of ports - Fremantle, Singapore, Phuket, Sri Lanka, Chennai (India), Maldives, Seychelles, Maputo (S. Africa), Durban (S.Africa), Port Elizabeth (S.Africa), Capetown (S.Africa) Point Des Galets and Port Louis (off Madasgar) finally Fremantle.

Has anyone done this cruise and can share their review via a link or such? This could be one for the bucket list.

Anna i found this and it might help http://www.cruisecritic.com.au/search/results.cfm?q=review+sun+princess+46+day+cruise+fremantle+to+africa