Anthem of the seas nightlife

My husband and I are looking at going on the Anthem of the Seas during Christmas break along with our two college aged sons (22 and 19). They usually enjoy cruises yet now also want the club and partying experience. I know there is no dedicated nightclub on Anthem but does the DJ play their kind of music and are there their age group in the Music Hall at night? On Carnival two years ago it was all middle aged people while Norwegian last year had all young adults at night.

My husband and I are looking at going on the Anthem of the Seas during Christmas break along with our two college aged sons (22 and 19). They usually enjoy cruises yet now also want the club and partying experience. I know there is no dedicated nightclub on Anthem but does the DJ play their kind of music and are there their age group in the Music Hall at night? On Carnival two years ago it was all middle aged people while Norwegian last year had all young adults at night.

Yes, have your sons check out CruiseLifeRick's periscopes from Music Hall a few weeks ago. Your sons will want to board the ship right now.

The last night of our recent Anthem New England/Canada cruise they had an event in Two-70 called Red - A High Performance Nightclub Experience. Definitely for the younger crowd. We went for a while, but the music was not from my days in nightclubs. But it was a great experience - incorporated the acrobatics, rings, etc. in the experience.

• 5 months later...

Hi Everyone! I am thinking of doing my first cruise in January to the carribbean, but want to make sure that i do it the best i can possible to make it a worthwhile experience.

i read elsewhere posts from 2015 that the nightlife for the young crowd (25+) in terms of club music, is farlry poor. Yet reading these posts below from 2016, it sounds like there are SOME nights that offer clubs style nights.

Please can anyone tell me if RC Anthem have put on more club nights over the past year/two... and if so, are they 2 nights/3 nights/every night of the duration of the cruise?

Also can anyone advise if Harmony is a better option in terms of nightlife/activities in the late evenings in comparison? Or will the 1 or 2 events in Anthem suffice... (i just don't want that the whole cruise trip is quiet in the late evenings, i would appreciate 3/4 nights with some good partying)

Any help is appreciated!!

Experiences will vary from week to week...you can never tell how many of a certain age group will be aboard, or if they are late night partiers, or early to bed folks.

If you find there aren't many "partiers", then make friends and start enlisting folks to join you late at night!

thanks for your reply - i know it will depend on the crowd at that time. However i was more interested in knowing if the cruise ship puts on the later night parties/club evenings/younger generation music as a standard...or is it only if there is a crowd...

I will be travelling with my boyfriend and we just want to know if there are good places to dance and listening to club style music late night (on the odd few days, not every single night, yet not only one night). As i've read that the other ships like Oasis-class have designated nightclubs/bars that open til late