TeamTrom’s Vacation Review: Oasis of the Seas (10.29.16) plus More

TeamTrom

Looking forward to your review of the Adventure park in Costa Zmaya, we will be heading there in January. Did you get both the waterpark and the zipline adventure or just one of them?

We have the whole park to have fun in. We are probably most excited about this excursion, should be our type of fun!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Wifey checking in!!! I see that some of you have said you like to prepare like he does but seriously, this guy is so obsessed he has a color coded excel spread sheet...

JwZlPr.jpg

Lol!!! I have a color coded spreadsheet too!! [emoji23]

My color coded schedule is just one tab in my cruise spreadsheet. I have a tabs for things to do, buy, pack, still left to pay for, etc. I love my spreadsheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My color coded schedule is just one tab in my cruise spreadsheet. I have a tabs for things to do, buy, pack, still left to pay for, etc. I love my spreadsheet.

haha Hubby, you're being out type-A'd. (he has lists for this stuff typed and printed out but it's not color-coded or connected to his scheduled)

The “Good Stuff”

T Minus 4 Days: Packing Day

Let me start off by saying that I stole that “T Minus” thing from another Review on CC. I can no longer recall who from or if it was on an Oasis of the Seas Review or just any other review I pulled up to get my fix in but I had to get that off my chest. I am a thief and I hope that member is reading this and calls me out for it =) [wifey: or tells who they are so we can give them due credit]

Today is packing day but in reality its “finish up packing day” because I have been planning and preparing for quite some time now. Want your proof? Well here is my Cruise Checklist, maybe it will help you in the future, or you can help me add to it (as if I need more items lol).

KOEhUT.png

Essentially today is just double check that I have everything and after a few quick stops to the store(which I have been doing for the last week now), I will stuff the last minute items into our suitcases. Unfortunately, because we have to fly to Florida first and as stated before we try to keep the cost down, we have to try and limit the number of luggage’s we bring with us and did I mention we have a baby and all his stuff to bring too ;) Its fairly obvious, and I have proof in the photo below, that we have this packing thing under control...:rolleyes:

9D57bn.png

We have two large suitcases that will have to be checked at the airport, one for each of us to cram everything we need individually. Then we each will have a carry-on suitcase, one will be for Caleb’s clothes and the other for some of his toys and then miscellaneous items. Additionally, we will each have a personal item to bring on board. I will have my backpack/laptop and Wifey will have Caleb’s diaper bag!

Along with a million other things today is also the day to make our Snack from the Buckeye State for our Halloween themed Cabin Crawl!!! Can you tell what I am making?

OwjfFc.png

Another +1 with a colored spreadsheet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew there would be some who would come to my aide ;) Thanks!!!

What an awesome upgrade!! And please let Wifey know, I'm with her. The spreadsheet might be just a "little" much. Great read so far.

Yes an awesome upgrade indeed, thanks a lot for reading along, I appreciate the positive comments!

OMG Can I please get a copy of the spreadsheet template for planning my cruise! Pretty please LOL Thank you!

I would be glad to but CC doesn't seem to like my Excel Attachment, would you like to give me an email address I may send it to?

Wifey checking in!!! I see that some of you have said you like to prepare like he does but seriously, this guy is so obsessed he has a color coded excel spread sheet...

JwZlPr.jpg

So much for spontaneity...

Oh, BTW I stole your checklist[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by NJporkroll

you are making Buckeyes!

My brother-in-law makes em!

O-H...

And would appreciate the spreadsheet as well

email dstwrd at yahoo.com

I-O!!!

I will be sure to send the spreadsheet out tomorrow morning.

Lots of good stuff happening in Ohio tonight. Cavaliers hanging their banner and right now Tribe leads 3-0 to open up the World Series. Pretty exciting night!

Sean

We are sailing with you on the 29!!!! I can't wait to meet you. This has been amazing, and if you are as funny as you are in these post, we are going to have a blast!!!

See you on Saturday!!!

I hope I can live up to the hype! I am equally excited to meet you too!

me and my friend (a first time cruiser) will be with you october 29th can't wait to meet you!

Will you be joining us and several others for our sail away party at the sky bar?

Congrats on yours friends first cruise, they are now hooked!!!