Staggered check in question

Tammyd549

If my check in time is 11-11:30, are we able to show up at 1pm and cut the line? Or do I have to wait in line with the current time slot? Just wondering if I'm better off to change the time slot so that I'm not lugging around 2 car seats, 2 kids and 2 carry ons for several hours before the rooms are ready.

Tia!

You can't cut the line. By arriving later than your check in time you are allowed to enter the building but still have to wait once inside. I applaud your thought to arrive just a little later as your room will be ready. Sounds like a much more pleasant start to your cruise.

If my check in time is 11-11:30, are we able to show up at 1pm and cut the line? Or do I have to wait in line with the current time slot? Just wondering if I'm better off to change the time slot so that I'm not lugging around 2 car seats, 2 kids and 2 carry ons for several hours before the rooms are ready.

Tia!

You can show up at any time after 1130.

You don't really cut the line (queue). You go to the head of the queue where an agent will be holding the next group waiting to enter the terminal. (That's where I go since I'm Diamond and can arrive anytime I want) There might even be two lines, but the point is you just proceed to the agent, who will verify on your boarding pass that your check in time has already entered and you will be allowed into the terminal building.

Once you enter the terminal building you get into the back of the line going through security and xray. They should already be boarding the ship if you don't get there till 1pm, so you'll get checked in and probably walk right onto the ship.