Celebrity newbie

redflag216

Hi everyone! My family and I will be sailing on the Reflection in January 2017. We have previously sailed Carnival and Princess, and we are really excited to give Celebrity a go! I logged in X's website last night to find that our GTY staterooms have been assigned. Can anyone provide me info on staterooms 1032 and 1033?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As I'm sure you're aware, these are interior (inside) cabins. The Solstice-class ships have excellent layouts in the bathroom (great use of space). The location of your cabins are near the elevators, which my wife and I prefer. Since they should be beautifully dark in the mornings, you should be able to sleep in.

Enjoy!

We just got off Reflection (our first Celebrity cruise). We had an inside room (deck 9) and found it to be a bit smaller than other cruiselines but still nice. The bad had corners cut off which I don't like as we are tall. But it was OK. We had a chair but no lounge. But someone else with an inside said they had a lounge. I'm not complaining though as we paid a ridiculously cheap price.

We loved the ship and the choice of lounge areas. We also loved the indoor pool (solarium area) and the nice lounges around the pool, and hammocks etc. On deck 15 we also loved the hammocks and grass area.

We would cruise on Celebrity again. The only thing that disappointed us was the drinks. I think they assume everyone has the drink package as they don't have happy hours. They did have some days with 50% off beers.

Also their coffee is double the price of other cruiselines. They did have 50% off coffees a couple of days.

Hi everyone! My family and I will be sailing on the Reflection in January 2017. We have previously sailed Carnival and Princess, and we are really excited to give Celebrity a go! I logged in X's website last night to find that our GTY staterooms have been assigned. Can anyone provide me info on staterooms 1032 and 1033?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

These cabins are NOT side-by-side. If that's ok let it be. If not I would call your TA or X and see if they can reassign to the same category but put you side-by-side.

I looked at the deck plan right away and saw the locations of the rooms. It is okay that they are not side by side, but I am wondering if there is access to both rooms on the same side of the ship? The deck plan looks as if there is a corridor entrance to that string of interior rooms (1033 included) on only one side of the ship. Also, why are the two rooms different sizes? 1033 looks like a longer, thinner rectangle, while 1032 looks wider. Is there an actual difference?

There appears to be many of these Inside 9 cabins available, and several are side by side. Your TA or X will gladly switch you. Sorry, I don't know the answer to the size question, but I would think they were all the same.

You will love Reflection, she is my favorite!