Just returned from 10/16 Liberty of the Seas sailing

Dbart2121

Did you try any of the specialty restaurants? If so, how did you like them?

We didn't try Chops or Giovanni's, we only ate at Johnny Rockets and Sabor. Johnny Rockets is decent, order whatever food you want for a 6.95 fee that includes soda. Sabor we did a Guacamole/Tequila class. For $30/pp they show you how they suggest making guacamole and you get to try a few samples of margaritas and tequila, then you get to have lunch with a special menu. Short rib mole, chicken tacos, or red snapper as an entree. You get to try calamari, queso fondito, bacon chicken jalepenos as appetizers, then you get a sampling of desserts. Sabor was ok, I'm Texan and am partial to Tex-Mex not Modern Mexican.

Hi. We will be on the LIberty in November. Were there any fun theme nights where people could dress up? Thanks!

There was a 70's themed disco party on the promenade, if there was a white out party I never knew about it. We don't dress up and do that kinda thing so really didn't pay any attention to those details, sorry.

Did you try any of the specialty restaurants? If so, how did you like them?

Just my two cents since we sailed on Liberty 5 months ago. Sabor has become one of our favorites - more than enough food and it's more Mexico City Mexican than Tex mex. We also ate in Giovanni's and it was excellent. They brag that their filet is better than Chops - and I just might agree with them. Our entire meal, with a side of pasta, was amazing. Next month, we are definitely going back to those two.

... Sabor we did a Guacamole/Tequila class. For $30/pp they show you how they suggest making guacamole and you get to try a few samples of margaritas and tequila, then you get to have lunch with a special menu. Short rib mole, chicken tacos, or red snapper as an entree. You get to try calamari, queso fondito, bacon chicken jalepenos as appetizers, then you get a sampling of desserts....

Did they offer the class more than once? Would love to look for that....

• 11 months later...
Were there any theme nights like 70's, etc?

There was a 70's themed disco party on the promenade, if there was a white out party I never knew about it. We don't dress up and do that kinda thing so really didn't pay any attention to those details, sorry.

You may have missed it. Already answered. We love the 70's disco inferno in the Promenade!

Dan