Deluxe Oceanview Carnival Magic

landonsnanny

We had 2 OVD rooms on the Dream several years ago and booked two on the Magic for next April. It's great having 2 washrooms for everyone getting cleaned up quickly after a day of excursions so you aren't wasting time in the room.

I too had one on the Dream several years ago. I'm booked on the Magic in January with OVD room again. It's the only way to go for us. It's the best of both worlds, a cabin with a view and two washrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...

We are looking at one of these rooms for our family of five. One question I have...on the website it says the twin beds can't be pushed together into a king if both upper berths are in use. But I have seen pictures and a youtube video where they were. Does anyone have experience with that?

The pushing the beds together thing is a stance by the company but we have certainly been able to do that on our sailings. Here is one good question that I asked that I have not gotten answers to. For those that have sailed the Dream.....do the sofa's have drawers like on the Breeze?

Thanks!

Dawn

The pushing the beds together thing is a stance by the company but we have certainly been able to do that on our sailings. Here is one good question that I asked that I have not gotten answers to. For those that have sailed the Dream.....do the sofa's have drawers like on the Breeze?

Thanks!

Dawn

Dawn, so you've been able to push the beds together in the deluxe OV, even while using both upper berths? Just wanting to clarify. If so, do you have any idea what room numbers you were in? I'd prefer to choose a room where someone knows they were able to, in case it's a matter of a ladder being different or some minor detail. Thanks!

We had two connecting DOV rooms on the Magic a few years back. I felt like we had plenty of space to get ready and if I was ever cruising with more than four, I would definitely do one again. We've since stayed in a Cove Balcony and can't seem to go "down" to the OV rooms anymore. :rolleyes: