Still no Bailey's by the bottle?

BTromboneFrack

OK, I asked this last year,.... Has anyone had any luck ordering Bailey's Irish Cream on Carnival recently from the Fun Shops as an in-room beverage? Can you order it once on the ship? It is not on the list of liqueurs that the Fun Shops sell. Help!!! Christmas without a bottle of Baileys is..... well... still a good time because I'm on a cruise, but...........

Carnival has never carried the actual brand Bailey's, what I've seen on my past couple cruises has been Mahoney's (cheaper version). Regardless neither of them are available for purchase in the fun shops which is a little weird, because they definitely have it on board. I would email/call the fun shops and try to make a special request.

Carnival has never carried the actual brand Bailey's

Sorry but that is incorrect. We have pre-ordered Baileys for the cabin from Bon Voyage as well as purchasing duty free bottles in the Fun Shops many times. The other brands are not anywhere near as good as Baileys and we won't buy them. They are no longer offering it from BV.:(

Carnival has never carried the actual brand Bailey's, what I've seen on my past couple cruises has been Mahoney's (cheaper version). Regardless neither of them are available for purchase in the fun shops which is a little weird, because they definitely have it on board. I would email/call the fun shops and try to make a special request.

We ordered Bailey's form the Fun Shops on the Liberty in 2013. It was $80, which is really expensive, but it was our anniversary, so I went for it. Sounds like we're going to miss it this year. Maybe we'll have to drink a bottle at Margaritaville in Turks this year.