Cruise cash and cruise cash bar

sheephugs

I have bought the maximum of cruise cash for the cabin ($500.00). A couple of massages will eat away at that quickly so I also bought an additional $100.00 in cruise cash bar. I'm sure I'll get the usual questions like why prepay, why give Carnival an interest free loan, etc. It's likely this will be the only time I do it but it's being done because I'm taking someone who will not spend money on herself. If I say the money is paid and we have to use it or lose it, she will get a massage or facial and splurge on umbrella drinks. So, that said, my question is will Carnival automatically deduct our drinks from the $100.00 cruise cash bar first before taking them from the cruise cash? Thanks in advance!

I'm sure I'll get the usual questions like why prepay, why give Carnival an interest free loan, etc.

I had to laugh at this. With interest rates these days, it really doesn't make much difference.

I always put cash on my account ahead of time. It's a way for me to save for my trip and no have access to it to spend before it.

I had to laugh at this. With interest rates these days, it really doesn't make much difference.

I always put cash on my account ahead of time. It's a way for me to save for my trip and no have access to it to spend before it.

Exactly!!