Princess Cruise line - FCC -Australia Question

sunscreen

We will be on Princess in December for a Carribean Cruise. DH and I are looking at an Australia and New Zealand cruise for 2019. Itineraries are not yet out but wondering what perks we would get if we purchased FCC or if it was possible that far in advance? As well any feedback or advice from Canadian cruisers who have done this and have booked with Princess now that the dollar is almost at PAR with the Australian currency.

You can buy as many FCC as you like and use them as you want - we Always keep several 'in the bank' You just never know when I might need them. They will be kept in each of your accounts - if you do not use them in 2 two years - they will just refund the money - or may ask if you want to carry over

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We will be on Princess in December for a Carribean Cruise. DH and I are looking at an Australia and New Zealand cruise for 2019. Itineraries are not yet out but wondering what perks we would get if we purchased FCC or if it was possible that far in advance? As well any feedback or advice from Canadian cruisers who have done this and have booked with Princess now that the dollar is almost at PAR with the Australian currency.

Yes you can purchase a Future Cruise Deposit, when on board, $100 each. We always have some in reserve. They are fully refundable. Visit the future cruise consultant, they will explain. Each person needs to have their own to receive the full benefits. They are valid for bookings two years from purchase. The perks are $100 cruise deposit plus OBC:

Future Cruise Length Per Person Shipboard Credit* (US$)

17 + Days $125 Inside, $125 Outside, $150 Balcony, $150 Suite

11 - 16 Days $75 Inside, $75 Outside, $100 Balcony, $100 Suite

7 - 10 Days $25 Inside, $25 Outside, $50 Balcony, $50 Suite

3 - 6 Days $15 Inside, $15 Outside, $25 Balcony, $25 Suite

Regarding the exchange. Believe Canadian bookings are charged in US$. On board expenses can be in US$ or AUS$ depending on which whip is booked.

Edited by sknight