Do excursions ever go on sale?

As the title says. Do excursions ever go on sale? Either before you board or while you are on board.

Two years ago RCI had a short time gimmic.

If you booked two excursions on line and booked the third on board you got $25 dollars credit.

We did and got the wopping credit.

That is all I have heard about.

Safe travels

We've had 20% off on selected excursions on several cruises. When it's offered, it's usually for a short time only. We booked our 2/27 cruise on Majesty about three weeks before the sailing and it was being offered at that time.

Sherri:)

I saw the reduced prices for shore excursions on our August B2B on Jewel about two weekends ago, didn't book at that time, and the prices went back to normal a day or two later. Now today there are really nice price reductions on the excursions we want to book, between 5% and 20% off, for a total savings of almost $100 for the two of us. You can bet I'll be booking this time. Now if only the Royal site doesn't crash before I can.:eek: I don't think I would have thought to look today if not for this thread. Ya gotta love your friends on Cruise Critic.

Pat

As the title says. Do excursions ever go on sale? Either before you board or while you are on board.

Greetings,

I book well in advance for our trips and I got an email on "Black Friday" excursions were 20% off for a limited time only.

Needless to say, I took my list and booked everything.

It is the only time I have seen them on sale.

Be well,

Roy

I had a number of excursions booked already on our May Mediterranean cruise and checked this weekend after getting the sale email from RCCL. Every one of them had dropped in price so I cancelled and rebooked them all and saved $270