Miami Hampton Inn / Homewood Suites

cincicruisers

I have been checking room rates for next May.

I was able to get 2 bedroom suite at Homewood Suites / Blue Lagoon for $212.55 which includes tax and fees.

I initially wanted Hampton Inn but they don't have any suites that fit 4 adults. We need 3 beds. The price per room is 232.89.

Is the Homewood Suites ok??

Yes! We stay there when arriving into MIA late. Nice area (compared to many others near the airport), with a local strip mall nearby (5-10 minute walk) with grocery, drug and liquor stores plus dining and fast food options. Great breakfast and nice small pool/hot tub. Taxi van should handle all 4 of you plus bags - about $27-30.

The area is nice, but I didn't like this particular property. While I enjoy staying at Homewood Suite hotels, this one has older rooms requiring updates.

Don't know how long you're staying, but have you checked the new Homewood Suites in Brickell or the new one at the Dolphin Mall?

The area is nice, but I didn't like this particular property. While I enjoy staying at Homewood Suite hotels, this one has older rooms requiring updates.

Don't know how long you're staying, but have you checked the new Homewood Suites in Brickell or the new one at the Dolphin Mall?

I checked the Hamton Inn and the other Homewood suites. The one I selected was the only property that has suite setup for four adults. Is the property not well cared for or not safe to walk somewhere for dinner?