Pre Paying Cheers Question

Bsbllmom

I am trying to purchase Cheers online and it is taking me through the fun shops, which I knew it would do, but it is asking me for a gift message even though it is for me. Is that right or am I ordering from the wrong place?

Thanks for your help. :)

I am trying to purchase Cheers online and it is taking me through the fun shops, which I knew it would do, but it is asking me for a gift message even though it is for me. Is that right or am I ordering from the wrong place?

Your at the right place...you may just have to choose one and move on, can't remember what I did. Be sure to make a copy of your confirmation paper work in case there's a problem when you board the ship. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you. I was wondering why I had to send a message to myself. LOL!! Off to finish my transaction an come up with a witty message. :)

Thanks again.

Cheers!!!

I always sign my purchases from funshops "from the Cruise Fairy." :)

I just put something stupid on it to make whoever sees it laugh.

Oh I can have soooo much fun with this! I plan on pre-purchasing Cheers for our first cruise in December for our 20th Annv. Hubby is clueless as to what is included and what we have to pay for. I'm planning on getting the Anniversary Cabin decor/bubbly and chocolate covered cherries and am going to let him believe that Carnival did it as a "gift". If there's a card/letter with the Cheers maybe I'll put "Happy 20th Anniversary! Never thought you'd make it this far!" and see if it freaks him out!

I remember my first cruise and my wife said I looked like a ping pong ball going down the narrow hall on one port day.

My message now reads PING PONG TIME !

'

'