VOOM on Solstice, aft cabin, streaming, urgent

NoWhiners

We were in a Grand Suite and the tv pulls away from the wall to turn towards the bed which easily allowed me to access the HDMI port. Also, we have several Samsung TV's and I checked the remotes to ensure they were interchangeable for each tv we own before we left and they were. We stayed in 2 different B2B Grand Suite cabins and when I hooked up the iPad on one, I had to change the input on the tv to the HDMI connected to my iPad; however, when connecting the HDMI cable in the 2nd cabin, the tv automatically changed to the iPad HDMI input. FYI: anyone taking a universal remote should ensure it has an INPUT button or it's useless and the Samsung setup codes.

I meant the tv content and not the actual tv. RCCL shows are repetitive EVERY day.

Yes, we have been in cabins where it is easy to get to the back and some where it isn't. We have Samsung TVs at home and DH collects remotes from the Goodwill nearby--we probably have one that will work. Do you happen to have a TV model # or a remote model # for RCI TVs? Remotes are easy to pack--and we can leave them behind if we have to!

I was afraid you meant content and not TVs :)

Thx

ML

Typically, the buttons on the TV are disabled as well.

Yes, as I suspected :-(. Too bad but not the end of the world. I can always read a book!

Thx

ML

Yes, we have been in cabins where it is easy to get to the back and some where it isn't. We have Samsung TVs at home and DH collects remotes from the Goodwill nearby--we probably have one that will work. Do you happen to have a TV model # or a remote model # for RCI TVs? Remotes are easy to pack--and we can leave them behind if we have to!

I was afraid you meant content and not TVs :)

I don't have any numbers for RCI TV's or remotes, but I took my simplest Samsung remote with an INPUT button and had no problems.

Edited by shirazcruiser