LIVE Periscope / Question and Answer from Allure - October 30-November 5

maaaaattt

Hey folks!

It's time once again for a week of LIVE Periscope broadcasts from Allure of the Seas. For the next 7 days, I'll have all the events covered from this VERY special Halloween sailing.

The best part? Next Friday the three sisters... Oasis, Allure and Harmony will meet at sea somewhere between Florida and the Bahamas.

Please add M_W_M_K on Periscope to join the fun.

If you have any questions you would like answered, or if you have suggestions for broadcasts, post here and I'll do my best.

Can't wait to have you all aboard with me on Allure of the Seas!

Hey folks!

It's time once again for a week of LIVE Periscope broadcasts from Allure of the Seas. For the next 7 days, I'll have all the events covered from this VERY special Halloween sailing.

The best part? Next Friday the three sisters... Oasis, Allure and Harmony will meet at sea somewhere between Florida and the Bahamas.

Please add M_W_M_K on Periscope to join the fun.

If you have any questions you would like answered, or if you have suggestions for broadcasts, post here and I'll do my best.

Can't wait to have you all aboard with me on Allure of the Seas!

You need to join the RC Periscopers Facebook page

Just giving this a shameless bump. We are about half way through our cruise and having a great time!

Please follow on Periscope. If anyone would like to see me Scope from a particular spot, let me know here. Also, I'll track down answers to any questions you guys may have. We have two back to back sea days coming up and I'll have plenty of free time.

See you on Periscope!

M_W_M_K

I am just now catching up on these boards, so I did not know you were scoping! I see where you have had some rain for 3 days. I hope you get sunshine today going forward. I look forward to your scopes. :fun. I'd rather be on a rainy cruise, than sunny work!

D I enjoyed dancing and singing in the nightclub there during the Motown Hour. I got the heck out of there when the young music came on. Can you please check if they have already had this, and if not, can you scope a little of it? Thanks, Matt.

Hey Matt!

Have been following the 'scopes. Bummer about the weather. Hope today is nicer.

Friends of mine were on the Oasis last week doing the western run & also had crappy weather. Gotta be the transition from summer to fall/winter. I am in Palm Beach County & we have had way more clouds then sun the last week or so.

Your scope from Boardwalk showed our March 2017 cabin above JRs. Thanks!

Enjoy!

I'll be on Allure November 27th. I just read that they now charge for most items on the room service menu on Allure. Can you confirm or refute this? Would you mind sharing the room service menu? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I just did a full Periscope broadcast of the entire Room Service menu.

Let me know if you have trouble viewing.

Thanks,

Matt

Hey Matt!

Have been following the 'scopes. Bummer about the weather. Hope today is nicer.

Friends of mine were on the Oasis last week doing the western run & also had crappy weather. Gotta be the transition from summer to fall/winter. I am in Palm Beach County & we have had way more clouds then sun the last week or so.

Your scope from Boardwalk showed our March 2017 cabin above JRs. Thanks!

Enjoy!

Last few days have been gorgeous. We lucked out at the end, and I'm sure Royal is very happy about how beautiful it was for the "3 sisters" yesterday. :-)

I lived in Boynton for a few years. Beautiful part of the state!

Hi,

I just did a full Periscope broadcast of the entire Room Service menu.

Let me know if you have trouble viewing.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks so much Matt. That answered my question - room service is still free. :D:D AND, I learned how to access Periscope. lol