Multiple Night Dining Packages with Kids

Hello,

I am looking into the 4 night dining package on Harmony. I would like to go to the following restaurants with the kids: Jamie's, Izumi, Sabor. I would like to book Wonderland for just the husband and I.

The booking process for this with kids is very confusing. How do I do about booking and scheduling the 4-night package- 3 with kids, 1 without?

The $100 pp price for adults is a really good deal. How are they currently handling kids? I know that it used to be that they charged full price and then discounted on board-- Even though the reservation clearly states the kids ages. How are they currently doing it? Also, it is super confusing as to what the process is for booking restaurants per night.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

With the current sale prices it worked out cheaper for me just to book the restaurants individually.

I have found that it is not worthwhile using Sabor as one of my included restaurants as you get so much food and it's hard to come close to $30pp so we just pay cash (Seapass) for that one.

If you did get the package or even booking individually consider just booking for the2 adults and then just add the kids once on board, otherwise you will be charged adult prices for them for which you will receive OBC for once on board.

Also by booking and paying individually you get to choose all your reservations now as opposed to on the ship.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

If I book for just the two adults, is there a chance that I won't be able to add the kids once on board? We are travelling with 3 kids, if that helps.

For example, if I have booked two adults for night 1, and then try to add 3 kids after boarding is it likely or unlikely that they will tell me no?

If I book for just the two adults, is there a chance that I won't be able to add the kids once on board? We are travelling with 3 kids, if that helps.

For example, if I have booked two adults for night 1, and then try to add 3 kids after boarding is it likely or unlikely that they will tell me no?

That could be a possibility, maybe a bit more with a group of 5 as opposed to 4.

I still think that the best option and around the same price as the dining package or maybe a bit cheaper would to be to

Make reservation for 5 at Jamies paying the discounted price and getting the kids rate adjusted on board.

Make reservations for 5 at Sabor and Izumi, no up front cost to reserve as they are a la carte.

Make reservations for 2 at Wonderland paying up front.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Okay thank you, your suggestions make sense.

You're welcome.

The only other way would be to book a 4 night package for the adults and a 3 night package for the kids but I don't see that making financial sense and there would be no guarantees that you would be assigned the same restaurants on night one or two.