Carnival Magic Oct 22 / 2016

Severus

This is the first video I put together about the 7 day Western Caribbean cruise onboard the Magic, I will post the next video when I finish the video editing. Please feel free to post comments/questions. Thank you for watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the video. Can't wait to see the next installment. I'm trying to decide between the Magic or the Vista for our next trip.

It's always "cooler" to be on the newest ships but if you compare the features they are almost the same, if you make a budget analysis of money vs features I think Magic is a better option, I did the Breeze less than a year ago and the difference was not really dramatic at all. You will have fun on either one of them. [emoji6]

Loved your video!! We were on this cruise and had a fantastic time so I can't wait to see more! We also have been on Breeze and felt we were back on her.

Thank you for watching!

I have a busy schedule, the only time I have to edit the next video is on the weekends. I will try to do one video/day per week, everybody thank you for watching. I will keep everybody posted when I post the next one. [emoji3][emoji1360]

Just wanted to add my thanks for the videos !!! I have a group of around 60 people sailing the Magic on 1/7/17 and this is DEFINITELY going to get them excited. I've sent an e-mail blast to them with the links, so hopefully you see your viewing # climb :)

Just wanted to add my thanks for the videos !!! I have a group of around 60 people sailing the Magic on 1/7/17 and this is DEFINITELY going to get them excited. I've sent an e-mail blast to them with the links, so hopefully you see your viewing # climb :)

Thank you for your support, I hope these videos bring good info and entertainment to everybody. I do these videos for just for fun but to know people see then and find them usefull bring me some satisfaction difficult to explain. Thank you guys!