Penthouse Suite

Cruises 17 days or less: 1 reservations at each restaurant

Cruises 18 days or more: 2 reservations at each restaurant

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/faq/

You can always ask for more ( depending on availability ) or dine in your PH

your butler will serve you course by course

You can reserve your slots 75 days from the sailing date

Edited by LHT28

Hi neighbor Buckeye Bill. We are on the same TA Venice to Miami. There are two threads on Roll Call.....one for the Venice to Rome segment and the other for Rome to Miami.

I see you have got your reservations answer.

Look forward to seeing you on the cruise.

Globefest, where do you live in Ohio? We are in Columbus and huge buckeye fans!! Another question. So, i get two reservations at each spot, is it possible to go more than that? Bill

Not Globevest, but..

Yes, but beyond your 2 in each restaurant you can only book once you are onboard.

Your butler can arrange this for you. The more flexible you are with time & table size, the better the odds - late seating and sharing tables are easier to get.

Also, being in the PH, you can dine anytime in your suite from any specialty restaurant - served course by course by your butler.

Globefest, where do you live in Ohio? We are in Columbus and huge buckeye fans!! Another question. So, i get two reservations at each spot, is it possible to go more than that? Bill

Bill...Paul's answer is exactly the experience we have found. 6.30 pm or 7.30 pm quite difficult to get extra reservations for 2 people on their own. At 8 or 8.30 pm a good chance on a two top and indicating a willingness to join others will get you a reservation quite often. Hey! but don't pass up the MDR or the Terrance Café (lobster every day) which are both excellent dinner options. Oh! and before I forget, if you have a hankering for a lobster burger for lunch Waves is the place.

Now to the Buckeyes .... We live in Mount Vernon, however my wife was born within sight of the 'Shoe, went to school close to the 'Shoe and finished off at OSU. I had to act quickly to save her from suicide a couple of Saturdays ago...you can guess the game :rolleyes: Yes...she (and me) are also hugh fans.::D I am sure we will find something to talk about when we meet onboard :o