How do you book a cabana at Grand Turk?

summersalt

You book it as you would book any other excursion online. Only because it's a cabana, you are paying per cabana, not per person.

Whether it's worth it depends on how much time you plan on spending in it. My husband and I had one and I literally only used it to change into dry clothes. I spent all of my time in the water at the beach. My husband, however, is not a beach person so he spent time in the cabana.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We booked it for this cruise, after having been there last year. I think it will be nice to have a place to dump some stuff we bring with us. We have a few extra people with us, and this way, we can leave some extra stuff there instead of dragging it back & forth from the beach and the pool. We went to both places last year. So for us, the cost isn't a big deal.

Is the price $150.00 per guest? or is it $150.00 per cabana? Any opinions as to whether it's worth the money or not?

It is per cabana and you book it through shore excursions.

We got one and it was worth the money for us as my DH doesn't do sun so he could go in there and cool off in the air conditioning. It also has a locking door so if everyone wants to go to the pool, bar or beach, your stuff is safe.

Enjoy your cruise! :)