Infinity question

AmberCascades

Hello,

I've searched the M class cabin sticky and can't find the information I am looking for.

Usually we like a mid-ship cabin. We originally had 8050 which was a bit too far forward. Some cabins became available so we then moved to 8110 which is more midship. However, it is a connecting cabin.

Now I see that we could possibly move to 8058. I don't want to mess with my TA's head (or my own).

I prefer quiet and I prefer midship. So in your opinion, should we keep the more mid-ship connecting cabin (8110)? Or go for the more forward non-connecting cabin (8058)?

Thanks for your kind advice. :)

Based on past experience, I would NEVER book a connecting cabin! If you like it quiet . . .

We just returned from the Infinity last week. We had a connecting cabin which as far as I can tell was just a locked door between cabins and shouldn't have any effect on noise. The one night we noticed noise from our neighbors it came from the other side. Has more to do with who you get as a neighbor than with the connection. Have a great trip - we really liked the Infinity.

We had cabin 8068 which is only 5 cabins removed from the cabin you are looking at. Lovely and quiet and very stable in that area. We prefer midships too. Friends on our cruise had a connecting room and said they could hear everything that went on next door. I would definitely take 8058.