Regatta and Riviera in Miami Feb 2nd

cruisingxpert

I have never seen 2 Oceania ships at the Miami port at the same time,

Is there room for both ships or will one of the ships have to dock somewhere else? Has anyone experienced this before or know what happens?

Hi Catherine,

On December 22nd we embark Riviera and Regatta will also be in Miami that day, so will let you know or check it out on this link. Sometimes you have to wait a while for the cameras to swing around to the correct angle to get Terminal J.

http://www.portmiamiwebcam.com/

Hope you are well.

Rhonda

Hi Catherine,

On December 22nd we embark Riviera and Regatta will also be in Miami that day, so will let you know or check it out on this link. Sometimes you have to wait a while for the cameras to swing around to the correct angle to get Terminal J.

http://www.portmiamiwebcam.com/

Hope you are well.

Rhonda

Hi Rhonda,

I'm well. Hope you have a great cruise. I will keep watching the webcam to see if I see 2 ships on any day at the Oceania dock. I watch that webcam a lot and don't ever recall seeing 2 ships there.

I'm wondering if they will put one of them on the other side where all the other cruise lines dock and will they notify us if that is the case.

Plenty of room for 2 ships. We saw Riviera and Crystal Serenity there from our deck on NCL Getaway last January. Besides O --- Terminal J is used by Crystal, Regent, and Azamara

Edited by PaulMCO

Plenty of room for 2 ships. We saw Riviera and Crystal Serenity there from our deck on NCL Getaway last January. Besides O --- Terminal J is used by Crystal, Regent, and Azamara

Thanks Paul. I knew other ships docked there but I have never seen 2 of them at the same time. Good to know. I was a bit worried I would direct the driver to the O dock and get a surprise when I didn't see the ship.

I have friends who went one time and the ship wasn't docked at the O spot and they didn't receive any notification beforehand.