Miami Post Cruise Hotel

PGCRUISERS

We are staying one night Saturday April 1 after our cruise flying out the next morning. I have it down to these two Hotels:

Courtyard Hotel Miami Airport

Regency Hotel Miami Airport

Things that are important to me are a nice pool area, clean comfortable room and the better surrounding area. We are three adults and one ten year old all in the same room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed once at the Homewood Blue Lagoon, but there really is nothing to do in that area. Our top preference is South Beach, but that area is too expensive for us. We generally stay Downtown now. They have a very good people mover system, which is similar to the airport people mover systems. Our previous stay was at the Courtyard Marriott, which was nice. We have booked the Langford this time based on price. We would have booked the YVE, but it was $100/night higher.

You will not find much that is attractive in any area surrounding the MIA airport. I would stay downtown and use a cab or Uber to get to the airport the next day. The Doubletree has a fabulous pool area plus many local dining options nearby. Hampton Inn Mary Brickell is popular - pool is nothing special, but the area offers more dining/nightlife options.