Caviar in the Surf

Thecat123

I think I saw that someone had a Caviar in the Surf day at Thailand during the month of June

We are sailing on the Sojourn early Jan doing the round trip from Singapore up to Hong Kong then returning to Singapore and wondering if we are likely to have a Caviar in the Surf day or is it just on the Caribbean cruises?

I think I saw that someone had a Caviar in the Surf day at Thailand during the month of June

We are sailing on the Sojourn early Jan doing the round trip from Singapore up to Hong Kong then returning to Singapore and wondering if we are likely to have a Caviar in the Surf day or is it just on the Caribbean cruises?

Seabourn's 2017-2018 brochure (page 79) indicates it will be held at Ko Kood, Thailand on the fourth day of your cruise out of Singapore.

Thanks for that as we don't have the book

The Caviar on the Surf doesn't actually show on Seabourns itinerary page but once I found out to click Ko Kood it shows

When we did the Antarctica cruise on the Quest they had a similar day on the deck around the pool but the barmen didn't get into the water to serve us :)

Suite Travels I have a deal for you

You can have my share of the caviar as long as I can have your share of the prawns. Not a fan of caviar :D