Guest services or shore excursion desk?

lovestocruise19

To choose your cabana number at HMC, do you go to the guest services desk or the shore excursion desk? I've heard it both ways. I'm assuming shore excursions desk.

Remember, there are only 15 cabanas, not counting the grand cabanas. If you're hoping to get a specific cabana, you'll need to be among the first to board (if possible) and head straight to the Excursions Desk. Have a second (or third) choice in mind if your first choice is already taken.

Remember, there are only 15 cabanas, not counting the grand cabanas. If you're hoping to get a specific cabana, you'll need to be among the first to board (if possible) and head straight to the Excursions Desk. Have a second (or third) choice in mind if your first choice is already taken.

Yup. Gonna run right to the shore excursion desk. I have three in mind, so hopefully I'll get one of them!

Yup. Gonna run right to the shore excursion desk. I have three in mind, so hopefully I'll get one of them!

By the way, cabanas #10 and #11 are both excellent choices. Just a short walk to the restrooms, and far enough away from #1 -#5 that you won't have uninvited people wanting to "borrow" your floats or snorkel equipment. We had #11 on our last visit to HMC. Hope the hammock has been replaced. It was in pretty bad shape.