Daydreaming about next cruise

renaroo

After a long and tense week, I am especially looking forward to my second Celebrity cruise in June. My guess is that I am not alone.

My first celebrity Cruise was on the Millennium and my next one will be on Equinox. I'm hoping Blu will be just as wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Persian gardens are like on a solstice class ship and definitely plan to spend lots of time in Café al Baccio.

We have the drink package, too. We have premium included as a perk, but we could save a couple hundred dollars if we downgraded to classic. My husband thinks this is a good idea, but I don't think I want to. I typically drink mostly red wine at home, so I think it'll be fun to try some new drinks and have a wider range of choices for wine. [emoji3][emoji485]

Is anyone else super happy they have an upcoming cruise planned and looking forward to new things or repeat favorites?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Even though we left the Solstice (after spending 30+ days onboard) less than a month ago we are already discussing and eagerly anticipating our time onboard the Infinity. We will board in Buenos Aires in early March for a B2B2B series. We have been to essentially every one of those ports prior cruises, but still are SOOOO looking forward to the trip.

Looking forward to our cruise in just 30 days! This is the first time on Celebrity for us and we are excited to try out another cruise line.

I am especially glad to be sailing through the southern Caribbean on the Summit, which I hear is a great ship. Many people have a lot of positive things to say about her. Looking forward to eating in Blu as we are Aqua class and so many post positive reviews on the food and service there.

Just finished my packing list and thinking about when to get everything together - can't be soon enough! :D

We will board in Buenos Aires in early March for a B2B2B series. We have been to essentially every one of those ports prior cruises, but still are SOOOO looking forward to the trip.

Wow! What a cool trip!

Looking forward to our cruise in just 30 days! This is the first time on Celebrity for us and we are excited to try out another cruise line.

We've sailed carnival, royal and princess. We just loved Celebrity! I hope you do, too. [emoji3]

Just finished my packing list and thinking about when to get everything together - can't be soon enough! :D

After a long and tense week, I am especially looking forward to my second Celebrity cruise in June. My guess is that I am not alone.

My first celebrity Cruise was on the Millennium and my next one will be on Equinox. I'm hoping Blu will be just as wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Persian gardens are like on a solstice class ship and definitely plan to spend lots of time in Café al Baccio.

We have the drink package, too. We have premium included as a perk, but we could save a couple hundred dollars if we downgraded to classic. My husband thinks this is a good idea, but I don't think I want to. I typically drink mostly red wine at home, so I think it'll be fun to try some new drinks and have a wider range of choices for wine. [emoji3][emoji485]

Is anyone else super happy they have an upcoming cruise planned and looking forward to new things or repeat favorites?

We've been on 2 S-Class ships (Equinox and Reflection). IMO Cafe al Baccio has very nice choices of drinks and coffees and nice baked goods. I mainly got cappucino which was a nice sized cup artfully presented ( how they get that heart on there I'll never know. BUT it is not a very large area so prepare not to be overwhelmed. They also have a gelato bar on one end.

The Persian Gardens on the other hand is a wonderful place. The Mrs. went there on a daily basis and took advantage of lying on the heated tile bed loungers and looking out at the sea. They have showers which have 2 settings. The one I used was a rain forest mist. Believe me this place is very relaxing. My one suggestion is try to limit your use of a tile bed to 45-60 minutes at max at a visit so other people can use the facility.

You will enjoy these beautiful ships. They are perfectly sized and are very artfully decorated and designed. They give a general air of class.