Ovation of the Seas seating

Embl

You mean in 270? The seating layout is different from usual so there are some places that traditionally would be available but aren't. But as above, just scope it out in advance so you know where you'd like to sit then head there at the time. Still lots of good places.

You mean in 270? The seating layout is different from usual so there are some places that traditionally would be available but aren't. But as above, just scope it out in advance so you know where you'd like to sit then head there at the time. Still lots of good places.

there is also a theatre on board the Quantum class ships ... that's where the broadway productions are ... not in Two70

Sorry! I meant the main theatre on deck 5

Sorry! I meant the main theatre on deck 5

seating in the theatre is fine ... do as cb suggests, go check it out ahead of time, and pick out a spot you like ... then make sure you get to the scheduled show ahead of time to give yourself a better choice of seat ... and I am assuming that you will book the shows ahead of time ...

Edited by Slopoke15

seating in the theatre is fine ... do as cb suggests, go check it out ahead of time, and pick out a spot you like ... then make sure you get to the scheduled show ahead of time to give yourself a better choice of seat ... and I am assuming that you will book the shows ahead of time ...

Will do! Thank you :)

I agree. Checking seats with better views and being there ahead of time is the key.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My husband is a sports architect and commented that the sight lines on the 2nd level of the theatre on Ovation were the worst he has ever seen. We arrived to one show 15 minutes in advance due to dinner meal running long and I could not even see much of the stage from our seats on the 2nd level left side of stage.