Boarding time in Honolulu

YvonneM1967

I am sailing back from Honolulu to Sydney in October next year and wondered if anyone knew what the boarding time might be in Honolulu? I'll be in Hawaii in 2 weeks and plan to check out a couple of different hotels while we are there and hopefully book our next visit at that time. I have a vague recollection of reading somewhere that Solstice doesn't sail out of Honolulu until midnight- so wondered if boarding time wouldn't be until later n the afternoon/early evening. If boarding time isn't until later in the day we thought about booking an extra night in our hotel so that we could continue to use it until we pleased. Our flights into HNL arrive 6.30am so we always book the night before we arrive so our room is available on check in rather than hoping it will be ready early or waiting until 2pm - we have a 10 hour night flight from Sydney and I never sleep well so appreciate a ready room on arrival!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We boarded the Solstice on September 19th, and its departure from Honolulu was also late at night. We checked out of our hotel room at noon and took a cab to the pier. When we arrived at 12:30 ish there was a line of folks waiting to go through security, but since we were in a suite we were able to bypass it and were quickly onboard. I also suspect that boarding started between 10:30 - 11 AM.

We were on Solstice in Honolulu in September. Boarding STARTS about 10:30 AM but staterooms not ready until about 1:30 pm. Solstice did not depart until around midnight that day. Wonderful ship, wonderful cruise.

Edited by El Crucero