FCC - currency

sunscreen

I was looking at the FCC form and on the bottom it appears to show that you can purchase FCC in whatever currency you would like. We are from Canada. Have booked with a US travel agent for our upcoming cruise and our onboard acct will be in US funds. We are planning on booking an Australia and New Zealand cruise with Princess in the future (which they offer in Canadian funds) so I was looking at FCC however I want it to be in Canadian funds since the exchange betn Canadian and Australian dollars is much better then Canadian to US. Can I purchase the FCC on board in Canadian funds using a different credit card then my onboard account?

I was looking at the FCC form and on the bottom it appears to show that you can purchase FCC in whatever currency you would like. We are from Canada. Have booked with a US travel agent for our upcoming cruise and our onboard acct will be in US funds. We are planning on booking an Australia and New Zealand cruise with Princess in the future (which they offer in Canadian funds) so I was looking at FCC however I want it to be in Canadian funds since the exchange betn Canadian and Australian dollars is much better then Canadian to US. Can I purchase the FCC on board in Canadian funds using a different credit card then my onboard account?

Assuming you are talking about the Future Cruise Deposit (FCD), it can probably be done, but given the number of forms they receive on each cruise (I still haven't received mine yet from my last cruise), I would personally had it to the Future Cruise person and explain what you want done.

On the FCC form it asks if you want to use the credit card that was set up for the on board account. If you do not want to use that one, it asks for the credit card info for the one you want to use.

We have done this for the last few years. We like to purchase some in each currency so we can later book in either USD or CAD.

We visit the consultant on board to make sure it gets done with the correct credit cards/exchange