Most expensive drink

Cruisin 4 Ever

Had glasses of champagne last night that were $20.25. Was at the steakhouse. (Heidsieck rose gl Is what the app says but the menu said it was Brut and we found it to be dry not sweet). The lobby bar also had a bottle of cognac for $75 but that wasn't covered under cheers so I didn't try it. On another thread people were taking about puyat (sp?) rum

That was $30ish but I didn't encounter it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is the most expensive drink you've ordered on a carnival cruise?

Does anyone know what the most expensive cocktail is available under the Cheers program? I see it says up to $50 but I've never seen a qualifying drink over abut $12

If the ship you are on has an Alchemy Bar go there and ask for a Grey Goose VX Martini. On the Miracle Jason made it perfectly. It is stirred not shaken and an orange peel corkscrew is cut allowing the essential oils spray into the very cold Grey Goose VX. It was $18 per martini. If you don't like martinis there are other concoctions that can be made with top liquor that will be very good.:cool::D

What is the most expensive drink you've ordered on a carnival cruise?

Does anyone know what the most expensive cocktail is available under the Cheers program? I see it says up to $50 but I've never seen a qualifying drink over abut $12

There was a cognac in the Steakhouse that was $60 a glass. It was not covered by Cheers, did not order it.

If the ship you are on has an Alchemy Bar go there and ask for a Grey Goose VX Martini. On the Miracle Jason made it perfectly. It is stirred not shaken and an orange peel corkscrew is cut allowing the essential oils spray into the very cold Grey Goose VX. It was $18 per martini. If you don't like martinis there are other concoctions that can be made with top liquor that will be very good.:cool::D

Agree with this comment.....the Grey Goose VX Martini was the most expensive drink we could find.

It was also very good!

The Grey Goose VX was the most expensive we could find at that was at $18. As others have mentioned there are other items out there over 50$ including the special Cognac at the lobby bar. 75$ a pour and they said no when I told them I would do it if they made it a double for $3 more!